5 Things You Should Know
1. I really struggle with assigning labels to any groups that have a differing stance or opinion from me. I often resort to a shorthand for lack of time. But I am aware of the blurring lines I present -- hence the name for this blog. (Read this post of mine for more on this http://www.lovehateoprah.com/lovehateoprah/2008/12/nebulous-nomenclature.html)
2. About comments -- use whatever name you want. You do need to enter an email address, but it won't be seen in your comment. (There is also a space for a url but you can leave that blank.)
3. If you want to contact me without posting, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you don't do blog feeds, you can sign up to be my Facebook friend. Just search for "Clearly Nebulous" and then send a friend request. Or you can receive an email that will list the latest posts. Just send an email to email@example.com and request either a daily or weekly email. (You can select which day of the week you would like to be notified.)
5. I know that many other bloggers do not -- or rarely -- comment. But I do. And I reply to comments. And I delete comments. Not just ones I find offensive, but those not within the spirit of this conversation. Polite disagreements -- and even a little snarkiness -- are allowed. But please, let's be civil and respectful.